CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

April and May Updates













I know I said I'd do better at not taking so long in between blogs, but..... well no excuses!! Haven't had anything too exciting to report. April was Birthday madness in my family. We only made it to Cameron's party but was able to see Isabelle and wish her Happy Birthday too. Cameron's party was so much fun. Jeremy got to go out with me and Cameron and Jeremy just love each other so it was fun. I was bluntly informed by Jeremy when I wasn't sure if I could get out of my ER shift that night or not that he'd be going with or WITHOUT me!!! I was so glad we was able to go. Then came my birthday and my mom was so sweet. She scheduled her hair appointment that day and came out. I only had to work a half a day so she took me to lunch before I went to work and then after took me, jer and my brother's family out to dinner. Thanks mom it was a great day. My friends at work are great(thanks especially to Elisha! Your the best.), when I got there they had flowers, balloons, and a magnet for my fridge that said "nurses make it all better"! Thanks to everyone for making it a great birthday. Jeremy gave me the cutest toy ambulance along with many other things but I have to say I'm very proud of my ambulance!!! Thanks Jer!!!
May has been kind of busy. We've been in Oakley the past 3 weekends. Mostly for classes and ambulance call. As most of you have probably heard my friend Jan is getting married and moving to Oklahoma so the last weekend we spent out there for goodbye parties. I'm going to miss you guys but I know you have great opportunities waiting for you there!! Good Luck.
I also started my summer classes and poor Jeremy has had to suffer as far as dinner goes. The two nights a week I go he's really good about breaking out the frozen food. It's almost half way over though so I'm excited about that, then we can start enjoying our summer!!!
On May 12th Jeremy and I lost a friend of ours in Roosevelt. Ed was a great guy who would do anything for us. He was always there to listen and help. Thanks Ed for being such a great person, you touched many people and your going to be greatly missed. I'll never forget all the great times we all had together!!
Hopefully the next time I'm posting I can say we've been enjoying the great weather! Hope everyone's summer is starting off well!!










0 comments: