CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Getting Started!!!

I'm new at this whole blogging thing, but decided after looking at Jody's and Myndi's all the time it would be a good way to keep in touch. Now that I've moved to Roosevelt I'm finding it hard with work to call everyone, so I'll see how this goes. I usually have a couple hours while I'm at work to mess around on my computer so hopefully I can stay on top of this!! Shortly I'll be putting pictures of my new home up so everyone can see where I live, and see the truley
gheto(sp?) neighborhood I live in. Well I'll hopefully be able to keep up with this, we'll see how it goes!!!!!

4 comments:

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

Hey girl! I am so excited you have a blog. Thanks for keeping me in mind. I hope you check our blog too so you can see all the fun things Jarett is up to. Keep the posts coming. Take care, Love ya.

Jaron and Michelle said...

HEY! I'm glad you got a blog! I got one not to long ago too cause everyone else was doing it too! But it is such a good way to keep up with everyone!! It's good to see you are doing well!

~Diston's~ said...

Hey Krista,
I had know idea you moved! Well hope your guys are well.
Lindsay

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

What you think you can just blog stock me and not let me know you have a blog. That is not fair!!!