CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Early Riser

For the past 4 weeks on tuesdays and thursdays I get up and go play basketball at 5:45am. I play with a group of girls its random on who shows up everytime. The way I got started doing it was the doctor I work for, his wife Jaclynn invited me to play with them. It's been really fun. in 31/2 months its the first thing I've done with other people out here. The first morning I got up to go play Jeremy just sat down on the couch and started laughing. I asked what he was laughing at and he said"Its just so funny your up at quarter after five and your getting up to go play basketball." Jeremy didn't think I'd make it this long. He thought I'd quit after two weeks but I'm still going! Its been fun to have something to look forward to!

4 comments:

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

good for you, I wish I had your ambition! Call me this weekend. We need to get together for dinner and stuff.

!~PADGETTS~! said...

I bet thats fu to meet people! good for you!

Jody said...

Way to go Krista! I'm sure it's nice to branch out and meet new people. Glad we got to see you over the holiday.

Kim and Carrie Atkinson said...

You need to update your blog.. Geesh
How are you guys anyways??