CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Almost 7 months old!!!

I know that every time I finally put up a new post I say that I'm way behind and I'm going to try harder. Well this time I'm just going to say lets face it, I'm not very good at keeping up on my blogging. As a child I was never able to keep a journal going longer than 2 or 3 days. I don't know why I thought I would be any better at this.
I guess I can honestly say my health has improved a ton since my last post, but not as much as I would have liked to have been able to say. I'm still having some small complications from when I had Braxton, and still I will say they are all worth it. I never imagined how much love Jeremy and I would have for our little boy!!!
Braxton is now a few days shy of 7 months old! He is getting so big and he is so much fun! He's already passed a few of the milestones that I have neglected to blog about. He's been rolling both ways since he was 4 months old, he got his first 2 teeth around 5 months, has recently started sitting up on his own, and he's ready to crawl any day now. He's mastered crawling backwards, however he's not crawling forward yet. He still manages to get where he wants to go though. He lays on his stomach and pulls himself forward. Despite the fact that he's not crawling just yet doesn't mean he's not in to everything! I'm slowly baby proofing the house as needed. There are things I never thought would be a problem, I was so wrong!! He's in to everything. I'm seriously considering getting a baby gate so he can't go in to the kitchen. My only hesitation is that I'm not really known for being too graceful, and I'm kind of concerned it might do more harm than good. I can only imagine what Jeremy would say if I called and told him I needed to go to the hospital because I tripped over the baby gate and broke something!!!
I can't believe how fast the last 7 months have went by and how fast my little boy is growing up. He is starting to jabber a ton and say things like da da, ma ma, and ba ba. I'm not sure if he's actually trying to say those things or if they just sound similar and he's really just jabbering, but for the sake of making myself feel loved I'm just going to say he's intentionally saying ma ma for sure!!!
Right now Jeremy is working a ton as usual. I guess in this economy I should just be greatful for the 14 hour days he works. Braxton and I miss him like crazy and we're so excited to see him when he gets home from work. The huge smile Braxton gets when he realizes daddy's voice is coming from the front door and not from my cell phone is priceless! He gets so excited to see Jeremy and can hardly control himself. He starts laughing(which is the sweetest sound), kicking his legs, and his hands start shaking. He loves his daddy so much and I'm pretty sure he's got Jeremy wrapped around his finger! I love watching them play, its so cute. Jeremy doesn't get much of a break on his days off because I'm usually working and he's watching Braxton. I never get any complaints about it though.
Jeremy and I really love being parents and can't imagine our lives without Braxton! He's been such a great baby and I couldn't ask for anything more!!!

0 comments: