CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

First baby stuff

Last weekend Jer and I bought some clothes for the baby. We were shopping for us and Jer seen the blue shirt and had to buy a few things. Its a good thing he works so much and doesn't make it out, I think he's going to be worse than I am!! It was exciting for us to get our first pair of clothes together though!! Jer also talked me into posting my baby belly. I was just going to keep the picture to myself (not loving the big belly thing), and he convinced me its normal and I should keep it posted if I want to remember it. We just went to the Dr. on Wed. He's told me the compression stalkings are a go all the time from now on, I was getting away with them just during the day. I guess its for my own benefit! He's thinking the swelling isn't a good sign but I'm hoping that he's just scaring me into being good. Working in the medical field I know they do that more than not!!! I was really loving red meat for a long time (that's when Trisha was feeding us everyday), but now the smell is in my house and I have to touch it I'm having some issues with it. Maybe I should just talk Trisha into cooking for me the rest of the pregnancy, I love food when i don't have to touch it!! I don't think I'd have to talk too hard either she's really good to us!! I'm loving being in the new house, room to move a ton has been really nice! Not loving the increase in heart burn, constant compression stalkings, and huge belly. Guess its a small price to pay!! I've just started to feel him move recently, to be honest it kind of freaked me out at first!! I'm getting ready to send Jer off for the week to go hunting and I'll be on my way to Oakley!






6 comments:

~Diston's~ said...

Oh the clothes are way cute!! So is your baby belly!!

Pace Family said...

I'm loving the pictures of the baby belly! Jer is right you should keep posting. Sorry about the stockings that sucks. I hope you get doing better though. For me the first 20 and the last 10 weeks were the worst so theres 10 weeks of good ;) Keep smilling friend and I miss you like crazy! lots of love!!!!

Jody said...

Hey! Don't start shopping too much! You will be getting many gifts at your showers. You can't take that away from the aunts and grandmas! :) Teasing! But you will get tons of stuff, that's for sure.

Jaron and Michelle said...

Yeah I'm glad you put pictures up of your cute bump! You need to keep doing it. As much as it sucks right now getting fat in 10 years it will be fun to look back at them! I'm going to be laughing at my early ones and I thought I was so big when I get up to 30 weeks. You're more than half way that's way exciting!!

kEnZiE b said...

Krista, your baby belly is so cute!! I'm excited and happy for you guys, having baby is such a unique adventure!!

ER said...

Hey lady,
Hope you're doing well. You look great! How's life?! You still working?